JP54 Aviation kerosene colonial Grade 54 gost 10277-86 price for JP54 is PLATT price minus 12% discount for Buyer
1. Buyer LOI or ICPO and POF.
2. Seller issues FCO buyer sign acceptance and return.
3. Seller issues Draft Contract open for amendments
4. Buyer returns signed Draft Contract.
5. The seller/Buyer lodge the copy of the Contract with their Banks, and Buyer’s Bank SWIFT to Seller’s Bank, operation charge in the applicable ministries by the laws of the land for their allocation and fair
6. Within 5 (five) banking days Seller issues 2% PB Operative SWIFT RDLC/SBLC as agreed on contract.
7. Within 5 (five) working days after receipt of the Non-Operative RDLC/SBLC Seller Provides Full Commercial Invoice with full POP, including Tank Receipt, SGS Report and Dip Test Authorization to buyer.
8. Upon receipt and verification of all documents, Buyer’s Bank will release payment via S.W.I.F.T. Bank to Bank in 5 days after deliver at Rotterdam port from vessel to vessel or vessel to tank.
9. Delivery commence as scheduled.
10. Transaction ends