SPOT — AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE JP54
PRODUCT: AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE JP54
DESTINATION PORT: FOB ROTTERDAM
QUANTITY: 1.000.000 BBL -7.000.000 BBL (+/- 5%)
Unit price: USD 135 per one Barrel
QUALITY: Established by the International Standards (SGS).
CONTRACT DURATION: SPOT
STANDARD PROCEDURE WITHOUT ANY UPFRONT FEE OR ADVANCED PAYMENT
1. Buyer sends ICPO.
2. The Seller issues FCO, Commercial Invoice.
3. The Buyer sign and returns the FCO and Commercial Invoice to the Seller within 24 working hours.
4. Buyer will issue advice MT-103/23 for total amount of every month.
5. Upon receipt Advise MT-103/23 from Buyer’s bank, after 72 working hours seller’s bank will send Dip Test to the Buyer’s bank.
6. Buyer performs Dip Test and upon successful and loading, Buyer’s bank pay by MT 103 AT SIGHT.
7. Buyer should send his contract with shipping company and tanker name and number(Q88).
Full POP list will be:
A) Copy of License to export, issued by the department of the ministry of energy.
B) Copy of Approval to export, issued by the department of the ministry of energy.
C) Copy of statement of availability of products.
D) Copy of refinery commitment to produce the product.
E) Copy of Railway contract to transport the products to the port.
F) Copy of the port storage agreement.
G) Copy of the charter party agreements to transport the products to destination port and discharge.
H) Dip Test, Tank receipt and SGS report