VALIDITY: Valid for 7 Business days
SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
TO: Buyer Mandate/End buyer
Please issue the LOI or ICPO + BCL to: Peprime Limited
SELLER PAYS COMMISSIONS — Commission is closed
DIESEL GAS D2 OIL GOST 305-82
MINIMUM QUANTITY: 300,000 METRIC TONS IMMEDIATE LIFTABLE
IMMEDIATE LIFTABLE PRICE: GROSS $ 700.00 USD/690.00 USD NET ON CIF ASWP
PRICE: GROSS $ 690.00 USD/$680.00 USD NET FOB/VLADIVOSTOK/NOVOROSSIYSK/ROTTERDAM
AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54 JET FUEL MINIMUM QUANTITY: 1,000,000 BBLS IMMEDIATE LIFTABLE PRICE: USD $78 GROSS / $74 NET- CIF ASWP
PRICE: USD $74 GROSS / $70 NET- FOB/VLADIVOSTOK/NOVOROSSIYSK/ROTTERDAM
Spot Banking Procedures:
1. Seller Sends Buyer SCO for review, Buyer accepts terms and conditions of the SCO and issue ICPO or LOI with Seller’s Procedures along with Buyer’s passport copy.
2. Seller Issue to Buyer Commercial Invoice along with soft POP as listed below.
3. On receipt of the Invoice and the soft POP, within 48 hours Buyer issue DLC via Swift MT700 as Buyer’s POF. Buyers must accept sellers approved verbiage of the POF (approved DLC MT700 verbiage – enclosed). BUYER
OR HIS BANK ARE NOT TO ADD OR REMOVE FROM THE TEXT OF THIS DLC MT700 AS PROVIDED
4. On receipt of Buyer’s POF, Seller issue to buyer tank receipt, SGS current report and Dip test authorization within 24 hours.
5. After verification of the Product quality and quantity, Seller transfers full title to Buyer and buyer pays with DLC MT700 against presentation of shipping documents and lifts immediately.
Soft POP Documents shall consist of the following:
● Act of Transfer
● Confirming Warrant of the Product
● Product Approved description
● Seller Commitment Letter to Supply the product
1. All POF or payments must be provided within 48 hours (2 working days) if not the transaction will be terminated. All POF will be verified, fake POF will be reported to the authorities immediately.
2. CIF & Contract is available to AWSP. For CIF delivery please state in ICPO/LOI, the receiving port.
3. FOB exit ports: VLADIVOSTOK/NOVOROSSIYSK/ROTTERDAM
4. Additional maximum monthly quantities may be available subject to refinery acceptance.
5. These offers of the products come from a mandate on behalf of the seller.
6. Contact with the seller is strictly with our consent and available ONLY after the seller has offered a CI or contract to the buyer. We MUST be copied in all correspondence to the seller at any time.
THESE PROCEDURES ARE TRIED AND PROVEN.
THEY CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE CHANGED AND THEY ARE NOT OPEN FOR NEGOTIATION.